Thursday, November 10, 2005

A.E.I.O.U

Whoa, Quan you lend out so many CD and haven get back for years ar..lol. Got any nice DVD show, like romance or war story. Lend me leh. I wanna watch. But i os not sure when can return u back. haha..

hai, actuclly i intend not to buy all the textbook this sem leh. Every sem kanna "cheated". Waste my $$$. Now i see the situation like i have buy e book leh if not ........ I got this idea which is someone buy the txtbook den we scan very page and send to everyone in soft copy. Maybe we can share $$$ to buy the book too? Any better solution?

Signing off,
Dan the mAn

1 comment:

Ngee Ann Polytechnic Multimedia Computing Class of M01 said...

Best thing would be to get the class treasurer Ah Long Guan to collect class fund then use it to buy the text books for the class, then another guy scan the whole book then circulate around the class.

Who the hell cares about plagiarism?